This item is redeemable towards either our 12 hour, group Childbirth Education class series OR a 3 hour, private childbirth education class with our Certified Childbirth Educator.
Our up-to-date curriculum prepares you for all of the amazing aspects of childbirth and parenting. Learn about the stages of labor, comfort measures, epidurals, long labors, birth plans, breastfeeding, bottlefeeding, newborn sleep, and more.
Classes are interactive and geared equally to help prepare Dads and Partners for birth and beyond.
Our main instructor, Samantha Lee Wright is certified to teach childbirth education through the Childbirth and Postpartum Association (CAPPA). She has been teaching childbirth classes for over 6 years and makes learning fun!
- “Natural” (unmedicated) labor
- Comfort techniques, movement, and strategies
- Non-medical comfort tools and techniques
- Epidurals and other pain medications
- How partners can get involved and help with labor
- The stages and phases of labor
- Preparing for a cesarean birth
- Writing an effective birth plan
- Hospital interventions and alternatives
- Newborn sleep patterns, comfort measures, and basic care
- Postpartum self-care and recovery
- Postpartum depression and emotions
- Dad’s/partner’s role during the postpartum period
- And more!
Must register for class HERE after purchasing.