Upcoming Classes and Workshops
As part of our mission to serve our entire community, we offer numerous FREE educational workshops throughout the year, which are open to all.
Our up-to-date curriculums are evidence-based and taught by loving, and experienced doulas.
Calendar of Events
(May not work on mobile, click HERE for a chronological list of all upcoming events)
Babes on Blankets
- Every Monday 10:30am at Bluebird Exchange in Boone, NC
- FREE weekly parent meet-up group led by one of our High Country Doulas.
- Learn more here: https://www.highcountrydoulas.com/babes-on-blankets/
Local Doula Meet-Up (for fellow birth workers)
- Held every 2 months on the 1st Monday of the month. 6:00pm
If you are a doula or other birth professional in/around Boone, NC you are welcome to join us for our casual meet-and-greet where we get to know one another and share knowledge together. Email us for more info at firstname.lastname@example.org
Climb out of the darkness
- Our yearly fundraiser to raise awareness and support for Postpartum Depression and other Perinatal Mood and Anxiety Disorders (PMADs)
- Learn more here: https://www.facebook.com/events/2128427964099757/