Upcoming Classes and Workshops
We are passionate about preparing parents for the journey ahead. As part of our mission to serve our entire community, we offer numerous FREE educational workshops throughout the year, which are open to all.
Our up-to-date curriculums are evidence-based and taught by loving, and experienced Doulas.
Tri Cities classes
Calendar of Events
(May not work on mobile, click HERE for a chronological list of all upcoming events)
Babes on Blankets
- Every Monday 10:30am at Bluebird Exchange in Boone, NC
- FREE weekly parent meet-up group led by one of our High Country Doulas.
- Learn more here: https://www.highcountrydoulas.com/babes-on-blankets/
Local Doula Meet-Up (for fellow birth workers)
- Held every 2 months on the 1st Monday of the month. 6:00pm
If you are a doula or other birth professional in/around Boone, NC you are welcome to join us for our casual meet-and-greet where we get to know one another and share knowledge together. Email us for more info at firstname.lastname@example.org
Climb out of the darkness
- Our yearly fundraiser to raise awareness and support for Postpartum Depression and other Perinatal Mood and Anxiety Disorders (PMADs)
- Learn more here: https://www.facebook.com/events/2128427964099757/